Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using www.thelearningchapter.com. These terms apply to everyone accessing the website.
- Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- The information given on The Learning Chapter is to create awareness and disseminate knowledge. It is NOT for diagnostic purposes. Please contact a Child Psychologist, Psychiatrist or Special Educator for an evaluation of your child’s abilities if you suspect a learning difficulty.
- All articles published on the website are owned by the author. Reproduction of
material is prohibited without prior permission or correct referencing.
- Links provided to third-party websites are only for further information. The author
does not endorse the websites or take responsibility for the accuracy of the material.
- The design of the website, appearance, layout, graphics and logo are all owned by the author and reproductions of the same is prohibited.